They Mean it :)

Salam,



Sense of humour is not something that is easily found in people. It requires a refinement of intellect that in most cases comes naturally to a person. Of course it is possible to acquire a sense of humour just as it is possible to master an art form through diligence and dedication. It is a special ability to see things in a different light and also to see things lightly, as the case may be.


We have compiled below a list of statements that are almost as famous as the personality that uttered it. The moods are different and so are the flavours. See if you can identify your favourite brand of humour.


· A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. - Fred Allen

· A compromise is an agreement whereby both parties get what neither of them wanted. – Source Unknown

· After all, what is your host's purpose in having a party? Surely not for you to enjoy yourself ; if that were their sole purpose, they'd have simply sent champagne and women over to your place by taxi. - P.J. O'Rourke

· A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion but doesn't. - Source Unknown

· A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. - Oscar Wilde

· Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect. - Benny Hill

· Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself. - Rita Mae Brown

· You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen; it said “Parking Fine.” - Tommy Cooper

· Maybe this world is another planet's hell. - Aldous Huxley

· I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter. - Winston Churchill

· This suspense is terrible. I hope it will last. - Oscar Wilde

· Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schulz

· A signature always reveals a man's character - and sometimes even his name. - Evan Esar

· When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before. - Mae West

· The remarkable thing about Shakespeare is that he really is very good, in spite of all the people who say he is very good. - Robert Graves

0 sweet voices :):