English entertainer :)

Salam,

In this post...I would like to tell u guys..who is my fav English Entertainer
At number position I Really3 love This person...I adore her like crazy
Even she's a sexy lady, But I totally like her fashion :)
I guess you know who right :)
She is..Lady Gaga


















Yeah..I like her damn much..!
Second..She's cute, sweet and beautiful
I really2 like to see her face..coz for me her face can make me relax
Hahhaa...Crap rite? Who cares?
She is Taylor Swift <3





















She has lovely face right ? :)
Next...a guy!! He's cute for me..





















He is Lucas Till :)
Then..a guy also :)
Smart, cute, handsome...He is Lucas Gabreel













After that..I love just three group of all group exist :)
They are Westlife, Daughtry and One Republic



























































Then.. A girl who is resemble to Lady Gaga
At first I hate her coz she imitate Lagy Gaga..But okay la
Lady Gaga doesn't angry why should I? Haha




















Miley Cyrus :)
And lastly is Justin Bieber..No description about him
Just adore his face

0 sweet voices :):