Today & Yesterday

Salam







Today I cry because I thought I had lost you
Yesterday you cried because you had lost me.
But who are we to try and change how we feel?

We try to make each other happy,
But we keep missing each other half way.
I want to make you smile, to hear you laughing
But every time I look there's someone better than me
I try not to let it get to me (all these thoughts)
But something inside wont let me share your beautiful soul

Today I cry because I thought I had lost you
Yesterday we tried to forget each other...(Tried)
But who are we to try and change what we feel?

Now I see we are meant to be together (longer than I could imagine)
And I feel a lot more relieved and secure….
Silly little worthless things I worried about...
Things that we could of avoided if only we spoke openly to each other..
Truthfulness is what will keep us together, glued to each others Future

Today I cry because I had lost you
And even if we ever lose each other, it will be for only a moment
But who are we to try and change what we feel?

0 sweet voices :):