I've enjoy my day :D

Salam,

Today I was really3 Happy!
Idk what d other things i want to say
Coz my feeling now is too Happy
From morning to evening I spend my day at Jusco Tebrau
We had a pre-order session at 10.3 I think
Then all ELS committee separated into...
I don't think only two group! ahha
And Im wit Ms Vee and Tina
Three of us 'jalan-jalan' around Jsco
Then we go to breakfast
After that we go to our movie then lunch
After lunch we(ELS Committee) separate again
And now Im with Ms Vee again
We Enjoy our 1 and 1/2 hour at arcade
We play all the things that we can play
And the best game is the basketball one
I really2 enjoy play that things with her
We are the best if together k!
Haha...
"Ms..we can be a team next time"
We reach to school about 5.3!(I think)
::End of the ELS Committee day::
Then Ms Vee and I go to the night market?
Huh...Night market,I think juz a market la
I accompanied her a while coz she want to buy some fruits :)
And I reach home about 7.10 !

>>Thanks to Ms Vee! I really3 have fun with you today
>>Thanks too ELS Committee members,U guys are too cool :)

Here are some photo









0 sweet voices :):