People SoFea Love

Mak
She's The best mom ever.
I love her very2 much.
She's always be my second sefl.
Sporting,Caring,Loving,Sweet.
 love U mum<3.
Ayah 
Daddy! hhmm...
Like a tiger lol.
But he always be sporting la..
That's why I love him<3
Adik-Adik
They always annoy me.
Always make my mood turn to bad.
Aiyoo...
Hmm..But They may bright my day lol.
They can keep all my secret.
Mak Kecik
I called her Mak Kecik cause she's my second mom.
She's nice,loving,caring,sporting.
But she's always me angry.
Hahah....But she's doesn't meant it.
I want her to be my mom 4ever.
I Love You Mak Kecik <3.
Ms Cheong Veewen
She's a nice woman lol.
I don't have the older sister,
So she being my older sis la.
She's a fierce person but not toward me.
She's the kindest person i've ever met.
I Love U damn Ms!<3
Pelik Members
Briee,Pudin,Afham.
They always be with me.
Be my second part of my heart.
They are the one whom i tell my problem to.
I love them damn much.
Jiha 
My bestfriend since form one.
She has a 'slamber' face.
Hahah..She's the bestfriend eva.
Love u Ha<3

Daia,Badot,Nizam
They all is the best2 friend la.
They bright my day.
They always be my friend.
I love u guys. 
Assila & Amira 
They are the best cousin.
We are too close like a sister.
We kept each secret strongly.
Nobody can separate us k.
Cause we love each other <3

4 sweet voices :):

Garfield said...

hrmm,
nme ak wat la spesel ckt..
craziest people in my life..
hahaha

weit,bhgn miss cheong uh,
a kindest tuka dgn the kindest ye,
hrap maklum,
tima kaceh.. :)

Unknown said...

oo ok....
salah speaking ea??
ok2 thnks yew!

Anonymous said...

hmm.
sila pkai bhs melayu yg baek.
haha

Unknown said...

to anonymous:
org da speking nak gne base melayu ape nye?
haha!